School Direct is an initiative that enables prospective trainees an opportunity to choose the group of schools they would like to be trained in. School Direct is a new school-based Initial Teacher Training route, leading to a PGCE with QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) and Masters level credits. Our school direct route is delivered in partnership with Liverpool John Moores University.
Benefits of School Direct
- You will be able to train in schools learning from high quality practitioners.
- You spend more time on school placements.
- All places will lead to qualified teacher status (QTS)
How to Apply
THE APPLICATION ROUND IS NOW OPEN TO ALL PROSPECTIVE TRAINEE TEACHERS
Applications are made directly through the UCAS Website.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to search for any other school you are interested in.
Current School Direct Vacancies
- Modern Foreign Languages x 1 – salaried Code (2R6W)
- English x 1 – salaried (code 2KK5)
- English x 1 – unsalaried
- Mathematics x 1 – unsalaried
- Science x 1 unsalaried
To apply for any of these vacancies please go to the UCAS website and search for Fazakerley High School (the lead school in our partnership) or follow this link.
For more detail please contact [email protected]