Step by Step Instructions to apply for a place in our Academy:
How to Apply:
- Contact North Liverpool Academy for an application form on 0151-260-4044.
- Or you can complete our application form online via our school website.
- Or Email [email protected] to request a form.
- Hand in your completed forms via the main school entrance on Heyworth Street in a sealed envelope or post the form back to the school for the attention of the Admissions Officer.
- Complete the local authority application online and choose NLA as your first choice.
Sitting our school pre-admission assessment test at North Liverpool Academy.
- Please make sure you select your assessment test date on your application form and keep a note of it – you will then bring your child along to school to sit the test on the date and time you have selected.
- If your child does not complete the assessment we may not be able to process your application.
Parents may submit an appeal by completing the appeal form, to the Independent Appeal Panel for unsuccessful applications in the first week of a half term. They will then be able to attend an appeal meeting with the independent appeals panel in the fourth week of the same half term.
Appeals for the following September start (new Year 7) will be held within four weeks of the school receiving the appeal form. They will take place in the final term of the academic year.
If you do not put us down as your first choice, it is unlikely you will gain a place here.