Why We Do It
We take our place at the heart of our local community seriously. We want the students in our care to have the widest range of opportunities and aspirations. We strive to make sure they have the skills and know-how to play their part in Liverpool’s renaissance, and the expertise and ambition to move further afield and follow their dreams.
Our ethos at NLA is based on a culture of enjoyment and achievement. We deliver outstanding educational outcomes by embracing our values of high aspiration, transformational experience, community engagement and excellent achievement for all.
We work hard to give our students a variety of opportunities and choices. Whether it’s a university course, apprenticeship or job they’re interested in when they leave us, we make sure that they have the information to make a decision that’s right for them.
Results and Achievements
- Our Attainment 8 score is 41.4
- 59.5% of pupils achieved a 4 or above in one of the English GCSEs
- 51.8% of pupils achieved a 4 or above in GCSE Maths and in one of the English GCSEs
- 30.4% of pupils achieved a 5 or above in GCSE Maths and GCSE English
- 58.9% of pupils gained a grade 4 or above in GCSE Maths
- 2.98 – EBacc average point score
We’re very much a part of the community that we live and work in. Our school facilities are well-used not just by our students, but by local people. At Christmas we host dinners for older local residents; we also host an annual fireworks display in November, and share resources with the local community through careers fairs, sports facilities and our on-site bike repair shop, Scoot 66.