Under Department for Education guidelines, North Liverpool Academy is required to publish the following statements, policies and reports.
If you require assistance in understanding these documents or would like to request them in different formats, please Contact Us.
- Accessibility Policy
- Admissions Policy 2020 for consultation
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Attendance Strategy
- Behaviour policy
Behaviour Policy Covid-19 Addendum
- British Values Statement
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Combined Data protection and FOI policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Controlled Assessment Policy
- Curriculum Statement
- Records retention policy 2018
- SEND Report to Governors February 2020
- Sex and Relationships Education Policy
- Special Needs and Inclusion Policy
- Trade Union Facility Time
- Uniform Policy – Sixth Form
- Whole School Food and Nutrition Policy
- Year 7 Catch-Up Statement 2019 – 2020
North Liverpool Academy publishes its Annual Report, Financial and Value for Money statements through Northern Schools Trust.